Friday, December 31, 2010

First appointment today...

The not-so-big day is finally here. My pregnancy confirmation appointment. I'm 7w 4days. The appointment is supposed to consist of blood & urine tests and a full medical history. Nothing else. I'm not excited at all. It seems like such a waste of time. I guess we'll see how it goes!

How I'm feeling today... I'm so glad to be home and sleeping in my own bed! We finally got home yesterday and I was more than ready to be back. I'm having occasional nausea if I smell something I don't like, such as the dirty diaper of my daughter. Yuck! If I roll over too fast, I'm experiencing some muscle cramps. These are generally called round ligament pains, and I definitely did not experience them so early last time around. They are a little alarming the first time you feel them and don't know what is going on. I know the first time I experienced them with my first pregnancy I was on the phone to the doctor's office pretty quickly. I thought they might be contractions. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. Other than that, things are good! The first trimester is more than half over already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment