Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pregnancy...my new diet?

In my first pregnancy, I did not get the flu shot. I had the flu many times. I also had several stomach bugs throughout the course of the winter months. It was terrible. I actually lost weight. I got so dehydrated that I had to go to the hospital for IV fluids. Very exciting. So have I gotten a shot this winter yet? No. I was planning on it before I got pregnant, but it never happened. I really just need to go get it. I've already researched, and they still have them at Walgreens. It really is the best thing to do if you're pregnant. It's good for you and the baby. It can even protect your baby that's too young for a flu shot from the flu. I'm going. I promise.

So far, I'm feeling good. My daughter is sick with a terrible cold right now, but so far Kraig and I have managed to avoid getting it. I hope it stays that way. I'm also hoping she gets better soon. She's not sleeping well, which means I'm not sleeping well. A great addition to the fatigue of pregnancy!

Next time? My favorite pregnancy products and tools...

No comments:

Post a Comment