Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can you tell we've been busy?

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged! It's still pretty crazy around here. We've got a few piles of things to unpack still and we're still getting used to living here. Perhaps one of the biggest changes is that Kraig doesn't come home for lunch (at least not everyday). It's just not as practical as it was when we lived two minutes from the church. Not to mention the additional gas costs! Things are going well, though!

Kate is getting three new teeth, I think, so she's been a bit of a bear. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

I had my 26 week appointment yesterday. Everything went well. I'm up around 5 pounds total so far. Not too bad. At my 18 week ultrasound, the baby was measuring about a week farther along than my due date and yesterday, I measured about a centimeter ahead. I'm having an ultrasound next Thursday just to get a weight estimate on him and sneak another peek:) Then I'll go back the following week for my 28 week appointment. I can't believe we're to the point of going every two weeks already!

In other news, I planted tomatoes, green onions, basil and cilantro yesterday. I don't quite have room or interest in a full-sized garden, so container gardening is fine for me. I got tomato plants on clearance at Lowe's for $0.25, so I bought four. We could never eat that many tomatoes, but we'll see if they all live!

2 comments:

  1. It's too funny...when we moved to our new home, Matt had to stop coming home for lunch too. Seems we have a lot in common!

    The second pregnancy sure goes faster than the first, huh? I'm amazed at the differences.

    And...yum...basil and cilantro just made me hungry for lunch. Good luck with your mini-garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have tomatoes coming out of your ears! Our container garden is doing really well so far. Just picked the first 2 strawberries this morning even.

    ReplyDelete