Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quick update

After a full day of cloth diapering Kate yesterday, I'd say it's been successful. My only problem with them is that they're so absorbent, I'm having a hard time telling when they're actually wet. I was convinced she was dry when I put her down for her nap yesterday, but she woke up and hour and a half later in a puddle. I'm about 90% positive that it was because she was already wet, not because the diaper was ineffective. I put two soaker pads in her diaper for overnight last night, and she woke up 12 hours later with a dry bed. I love it!! I can't wait to purchase a few more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment