Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Beautiful Faces of Grace

Spent the day celebrating the upcoming arrival of one of my best friends' first baby, which reminded me of the saying you often see on a baby's picture: All God's grace in one sweet face. So I'm being sappy and sharing the faces of my beautiful babies with you. They give me the deepest insights into what God's grace for me looks like.

 
Some of their very first pictures. Such amazing grace God gives!

2 Corinthians 12:9
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

God, thank you for the beautiful image of your love and grace that we see in our love for our children.


                                    ------------------------------------------------------  

As part of a 31 Day blogging challenge, I will be posting every day in October.  The link on the left will get you to the home page for this series, where you can find all the posts written so far. Don't forget you can Subscribe to get posts sent to you by email. (There is a simple form towards the top on the right where you can do this.)  Thanks for reading!

Feel free to comment with your own thoughts and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment